TmRecorder 2.20(.4.2): A new browser and Rating5 (in the browser) and (now) on the grids
- 22.214.171.124: The third 2.20 release (revision 2): Many features have been corrected, some of them regarding the Team Info (next it will be renamed Matches) page, on which in few days I will make a post to show how to exploit better its functionalities. Other important news:
- Rating5 has been implemented and tested as a new rating function on internal grids and in the player info’s pages. You can select in the Option dialog (Ratings tab) which rating function to use in the application and in the browser.
- An error in the main grids evaluation affected until now the evaluation of the players. It was due to an error in the interpretation of the internal arrays, that exchanged Resistance and Pace in the evaluation of the ratings.
- Thanks to Volodymyr, 2 bug on the read of players has been removed in the revision 2 of the software;
- Download here: TmRecorderSetup.126.96.36.199.exe
- 188.8.131.52: The second 2.20 release: Some bugs have been removed, and the browser code (still the CEF project, but not the latest release) has been downgraded to an older version to avoid hassles with one of its sub-processes requesting rights to do things that I don’t know well. Other important news:
- Rating4 has been implemented and tested as a new rating function on internal grids and in the player info’s pages. You can select in the Option dialog (Ratings tab) which rating function to use in the application and in the browser. Rating5 will be available in a new release in a couple of weeks.
- Minor bugs (as the ones signaled in the comments) have been removed.
- Download here: TmRecorderSetup.184.108.40.206.exe
- 220.127.116.11: The first 2.20 release. Changes are described below.
Comments to first release:
Once installed, you will not see big changes, at least from the point of view of the functionalities.
Instead, it’s worth to say what are the changes in this version and why it took so much to create this new release:
- RatingR5 (and no rating) has been added to the options of the rating visible in the player page. In the Option (“Other” tab) you can specify what rating function you want to apply;
- Some bugs have been corrected, but I don’t remember which.
- The actual version is 32bit. Well, it doesn’t seems to affect much the behaviour of the application so far, so I decided not to publish the 64bit version to avoid to take care of two class of issues. Anyway, this version should run on all machines from Win7 to Win10, if not, let me know;
- Despite to the big application setup, TmRecorder is now much less heavy when loaded. I had to sacrifice the load of match details for the past seasons (the action descriptions) that required a lot of memory (hundreds of RAM Mb). The action breakdown is still available, so not a big loss.
- I’ve started to use this version just few days ago, so I didn’t notice big issues except that sometimes the browser hangs, but maybe it’s because my internet provider that really sucks… Just be patient and press once more on the button or the link to load the desired page.
Remember always that:
very likely Windows and Microsoft Defender SmartScreen will block the execution of the application with a dialog window as the one showed below.
In this case, just press “More Info” (“Ulteriori informazioni” in Italian, I don’t know in your language) and press on the button “Execute Anyway” and everything will go fine.